In the year of 2009 misko heavery create a framework for handle the downfalls of HTML and used different libraries more easily. the first version of this framework is known as an AngularJS, and In the short of the time period, it’s become the best single-page application development solution. The angular team continuously add different features in the framework.
Let’s take a detail view in different angular version
– We already know that AngularJS is a framework for handle the downfalls of HTML and used different libraries more easily. let’s discuss different advantages of AngularJS
– AngularJS provides a way to used different libraries more easily
– AngularJS is an efficient framework that can create Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
– With AngularJS we can write a client-side application in the MVC structure.
– Support Data-binding.
– Provide a form module with this we can create a form more easily and validate them.
– Dependencies Injection.
– Angular 2 released with the complete re-write of original AngularJS, which is built around the concept of the component. The angular team used typescript in this version which provides an oop them to the structure.
– Some feature’s of angular 2
– Used the concept of the component which is helpful for load more quickly.
– Support hierarchical dependency injection.
– Better support in mobile app
– Desing as a modern and highly scalable framework
– Some new feature in angular 4
– Angular 4 is a better to structure for creating and maintaining big application
– Angular CLI 1.0.0 was introduced with this version
– Proved feature like if/else and email validation
– Like Angular 4 Angular 5 is also not released with some big changes but the focus of releasing Angular 5 is on optimizing Angular CLI and compiler work. Angular 5 version also support the migration from one angular version to another version following features are added in the Angular 5
– Support for Internationalized Number, Date, and Currency Pipes
– Change in route life-cycle event
– Update in HttpClient module
– Make Ahead-of-Time default
– Angular 6th versions focused on optimizing Angular CLI and compiler work. The angular team provides some rich feature in angular CLI with this development in the Angular 6 is more easy and faster.
– Key feature of angular 6
– Angular 6 released with support RxJS 6 internally.
– Angular 6 introduced google’s material design SDK.
– Introduction of the web workers function and the overall enhancements of CLI.
– Angular 7 Provaid a feature of prompts in the Angular CLI, with this feature we can add routing and other angular functionality from CLI, with this feature Angular CLI became more intuitive. Applications received various improvements in the performance and size of the code-base.
– An important feature of Angular 7
– CLI provides prompt feature
– Implement virtual scrolling
– Angular compatibility compiler
– The latest version of Angular is Angular 8 which is provided with the testing version of the new rendering engine of the angular which is known as an Angular Ivy which is a support to compile Angular app in minimum file size. according to the angular developer team, the simple hello-world app just takes 3.2KB after minification + gzip.
– Key feature in Angular 8
– Support of new rendring engine.
– Smaller bundles
– Faster compilations
– Dynamic loading
– Better debugging